About Annie Wrucke
Guiding You Every Step of the Way
I represent clients in all stages of real estate ownership. From preparations to building a portfolio of income-producing properties, I will assist you at every step. I hope to set the pace to provide meaningful support for my clients.
Caring for My Clients
I genuinely want the best for my clients and find it meaningful to care about the process with them. For example, I help my clients write offers, but we do receive many rejections. We use that experience to learn, grow, and persevere through the journey.
Serving Investors and First-Time Buyers
I have extensive hands-on knowledge of home construction as I have flipped many homes myself, and enjoy working with investors who want to buy fixer-upper properties. I am interested in helping first-time buyers prioritize their needs and align their expectations with their budget.
Education and Experience
- Real-Estate-Owned (REO) (Former SEO Asset Manager)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Distressed Property
- Probate and Trust Specialist
- Graduate of Eberhardt School of Business, University of The Pacific
I worked at a firm in Portland, primarily as an REO asset manager selling foreclosed homes across the country. After that term of employment, I continue to efficiently and effectively work for mortgage servicing clients across the US with the disposition of their foreclosed properties or REO. I also enjoy working with families and lawyers regarding trust and probate matters
REO Certifications and Recognitions
- A-REO – Accredited REO Broker
- REALTOR® Institute Equator Platinum Member – Short Sale and REO-Certified
- RES.NET REO AMP-Certified Agent
I like to continue my education to increase my skills, but it’s not all about academic success. I now have over 29 years of real estate practice behind me.